2007年11月27日星期二

Tribute to all my Berries

"Easy To Luv You" by Stacie Orrico
(re-edited lyrics)

Feelin good

I'm so bad at this, I really am

Feel love when i look into your eyes
I get butterflies
Almost everytime
(there will always be those butterflies)

I wish you could be here all the time
Ohh, cause baby you belong at my side

[CHORUS:]
what more can I say
I'm always thinkin of you
You make it so easy to love you

It's never too hard to
Revolve my world around you

Every moment we spend
I don‘t want it to end
Let it start over again
again and again
Say, love
With you I feel at ease
Things that seemed important don't seem that important

Boy you know i hate when you leave
Oh won't you please just stay here with me

he made me laugh a lot, and
So i thought ...

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

awwwwwwwww

your berries appreciate it

^做个魅力四射的精灵^

^做个魅力四射的精灵^
静如处子·动如脱兔