2007年5月17日星期四

oh parents

Before the school ended, Grace asked me if I wanted to get an apartment with her next semester. She specifically complained about the issues with her parents, how they liked to get involved, nagging all the time. At the time, living in the dorms, I didn't realize how bad it is of course, since daddy and mommy were really quite tolerate regarding my somewhat lazy and spoiled behavior when I was home about 1 day a week. Oh dear, how much this have changed... Long sentence short, about the third week into summer vacation, I'm quite aware how we get onto each other's nerves at times... anyways, I thought I might go living with cherryC. and CoCoB. although I don't know if p+m would let me even if I could afford the rent myself. But it's a must, isn't it, when the bird grow its own feathers and strong enough, at least able to try, to fly.

cheeryC takes her flight today, haha, literally. She's on a plane right this moment perhaps and will arrive shanghai soon. Wonder how long will I be able to go back...

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
End of this depressing tone, here I recommand an interesting website, a good way to spend your free time and see something fascinating: Hao Hao Report

1 条评论:

zombie 说...

i love you. live with me forever. anyways ill buy you something nice here.

^做个魅力四射的精灵^

^做个魅力四射的精灵^
静如处子·动如脱兔