2008年7月9日星期三

the distant dreamer

Lately I've been engrossed in the electronica heaven that is Daft Punk.
While searching the lyrics for Something about Us

It might not be the right time
I might not be the right one
But there's something about us I want to say
Cause there's something between us anyway

I might not be the right one
It might not be the right time
But there's something about us I've got to do
Some kind of secret I will share with you

I need you more than anything in my life
I want you more than anything in my life
I'll miss you more than anyone in my life
I love you more than anyone in my life

I stumbled upon a comment--the song describe the girl I am currently looking for, he says.
It dawns upon me that, despite the miseries love brings people really want to be in love. Finding THE one, the only. In that split second you will find your place, defined by another person, yet the feeling is so new and complete, you are content in your new identity. Surges of hormone supply the simple happiness so effortlessly. Isn't it the best drug...

1 条评论:

匿名 说...

Hi DA-DA-DA!
I saw your name at UNICLOCK user's blog list!
Because I found the great application a for iPhone
from same country Japan, I thought you may be interested
in these.....try it!

It is called "bijoCal" and everyday it introduce a new
beautiful Japanese girl through, daily in weekdays.

PC : http://www.bijogoyomi.com/iphone.html

iPhone : http://vasily.jp/bijo/0906/

Blog Parts : https://www.aricablog.com/bijo/


I am thinking to produce a community among whom
interested in this..... do you like to join me?


hyakutaro

^做个魅力四射的精灵^

^做个魅力四射的精灵^
静如处子·动如脱兔